Associates Degree Program in Massage Therapy
If you are a practicing Registered Massage Therapist in Maryland and are interested in upgrading to
Licensed Massage Therapist with an Associates Degree in Applied Science in Massage Therapy,
you can start in Fall semester.
You will receive transfer credit for some of the work you have already done at your previous school,
and if you have taken previous college credit work, you may also receive credit for some of this course
work as well.
Steps to take between now and the end of June:
- Contact the program director for more information. Make an appointment and bring in your
- Contact Charlie Martino, Academic Advisor and Counselor for the School of Health
- Apply for admission to CCBC.
- Apply Online to School of Health Professions for admission into the Massage Therapy
Program, deadline July 1st, 2010.
- Begin classes August 30, 2010.
The Community College of Baltimore County
RMP to LMT Program
School of Health Professions